MEDIUM PRESSURE CENTRIFUGAL FANS: MBZM P/R
MEDIUM PRESSURE FAN WITH STRAIGHT IMPELLER
• Fan made of Fe360 sheet. The fan paint finish is based on a Qualicoat polyester powder coating stoved at 200ºC, with an average film thickness of 70 microns. Average heat resistence of coating is 180ºC with peaks of 200ºC.
• Fully welded or joined housing.
• Simple inlet straight blade impeller made of Fe360 sheet statically and dynamically balanced.
Impellers are painted with epoxy primer that resists temperatures up to 300ºC.
• Standard asynchronous squirrel-cage motor with IP-55 protection and class F insulation. Manufactured with standard voltages: 230V 50Hz in single phase motors and 230/400V 50Hz in three phase motors up to 4kW and 400/690V 50Hz for higher powers.
• Standard orientation LG270.
• It allows adjusting the orientation locally from models 220 to 630. Models sizes from 710 to 1000 size the orientation is fixed.
Designed for inline installation, they are suitable for:
• Solid material and textile fibers transport.
• Maximum working temperature: carried air: 130ºC, ambient: 60ºC.
• 60Hz fans and special voltages.
• 2 speed motors.
• Spark-proof fans with ATEX certified motor.
• Fan for air working temperatures up to 250ºC with R/R (cooling impeller).
• Hot-dipped galvanised or stainless steel fans.
• Orientation: RD0, RD45, RD90, RD135, RD180, RD225, RD270, RD315, LG0, LG45, LG90, LG135, LG180. LG225, LG315.