MEDIUM PRESSURE CENTRIFUGAL FANS: MB12/5-20/8
MEDIUM PRESSURE CENTRIFUGAL FAN WITH FORWARD IMPELLER
• Rolling steel sheet housing.
• Completely joined or welded housing.
• Galvanised steel sheet simple inlet forward curved impeller.
• Epoxy powder finishing coat.
• Standard asynchronous squirrel-cage motor with IP-55 protection and Class F insulation. Manufactured with standard voltages: 230V 50Hz in single phase motors and 230/400V 50Hz in three phase motors.
• Standard position: LG 270.
Designed for inline installation, they are suitable for:
• Industrial applications, extraction or injection of air.
• Cooling of machines and parts.
• Clean air transport.
• Maximum working temperature: carried air: 130ºC, ambient: 1ph 50ºC, 3ph 60ºC.
• 60Hz and special voltages.
• 2 speed motors.
•Fan for air working temperatures up to 250ºC.
• Fans provided with cooling disk for high temperature.
• Position: LG 0, LG 45, LG 90, LG 135, LG 180, LG 225, LG 315, RD 0, RD 45, RD 90, RD 135, RD 180, RD 225, RD 270, RD 315.