LOW PRESSURE CENTRIFUGAL FANS: BD CUBIC
DOUBLE INLET FAN
• Galvanised steel sheet housing.
• Double inlet forward curved impeller.
• Supported and reinforced by lateral plates.
• Motor fixing with an exclusive system designed by Casals through flexible arms and silent blocks that avoid any vibration. Flexible arms in compliance with the ROHS 2002/95/EC Directive (Restriction of the Use of Certain Hazardous Substances in Electrical and Electronic Equipments).
• Closed motors specially designed by Casals: extruded aluminium motor housing, wiring box fit in the motor with IP-65 protection.
• Motor with IP-55 protection and Class F insulation. Manufactured with standard voltages: 230V/400V 50Hz
•Ventilation boxes and air handling units.
•Industrial and professional kitchen hoods.
•Maximum working temperature in continuos: 50ºC
• MBI assembled